- Adept knowledge in General Accounting, payroll, and payroll-related computations and policies
- Facilitate and complete month end closing procedures including posting of journal entries
- Reconcile various bank accounts on different currencies
- Maintenance and usage of payroll system
- Invoicing clients based on payroll
- General day-to-day vouchers and administration
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 7th Floor Salamin Building,Salcedo St., Makati.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Must have experience in: payroll, bookkeeping, general accounting
- Must know: Quick books, good skills in MS Excel