The position involves developing concepts and philosophies of different companies and creating presentation designs for them. The successful applicant will deal with companies’ concepts and ideas and design Microsoft PowerPoint presentations based on these ideas.
Designers will typically be provided an outline or an existing presentation to start from. They will then develop a new and fresh presentation to help market the company. The presentations must exhibit excellent layout design, iconography, and high-resolution image choices. Applicants will be required to submit a sample of work for assessment.
- Communicate via email regarding assignments and update the progress of their work at the end of each shift
- Make edits and revisions as directed
- Create presentation themes using slide Master View
- Work on projects for a variety of different companies and brands
- Create visually representative presentations
- Work with and/or expand upon client resources (e.g. logos, websites, additional collateral, etc.)
- PC Computer
- Microsoft Office 2011, or newer
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator CSS, or newer
- Excellent English
- 1-2 years professional graphic design experience
- High attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.) Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator is a plus, but not required