- Verifying and recording payments
- Reviewing and verifying deduction claims and credit notes
- Actively engage with insurance providers by reconciliating accounts.
- Helps investigate and resolve unidentified payments and deductions by contacting insurance provider directly to request for remittance details and claim copy.
- Ensuring compliance with HIPAA and other medical insurance guidelines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Prior Medical/Dental Insurance Payment Posting Experience (1+ years)
- Knowledge of how to interpret an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) and apply the information to a patients account (1+ yrs)
- Basic Understanding of Math Skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and percentages
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salamin Building, Salcedo St., Makati City
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent