Medical Records Specialist
Responsible for the end-to-end process of collecting records and associated documents for the individual case. The Record Retrieval Specialist is the primary point of contact between the company and US-based medical facilities. Outbound calls will be made to medical facilities that will assist in retrieval of individual medical records. Non-sales, non-collections account, although experience in either types of account is preferred.
The position requires detail-oriented and self-organized employees with the ability to finish tasks and follow-up both long-standing requirements and recent requests. PPOC gives high incentives per cutoff to deserving employees based solely on their performance within the position.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented and self-organized
- Able to set goals and finish them within the time allotted
- Able to prioritize multiple duties and multi-task
- Ability to work with a fast-paced, flexible, team environment
- General working knowledge of search engines and internet research
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Collections account experience preferred but not necessary
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
- This is a nightshift position, fixed schedule, Mondays to Fridays
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent