Construction / Maintenance Estimating
Are your highly paid estimators spending countless hours doing take offs? Our clients hire our people as “Junior Estimators” to do all that work and allow their “Senior Estimators” to do what they do; Estimate.
Price (may vary depending on your requirments):
- Full Time: $13-$18/hr range per employee (usually around $2,500/month all-in).
- Month to month contracts.
- Your only costs are the hourly wage plus cost of software licensing (if needed).
How It Works:
- Estimators work FULL-TIME for you, and you manage them just like you would with an off-site employee of your own.
- All employees work in our office. We deal with the headache of day-to-day employee management, take care of overhead, HR, payroll, etc. and we provide all the equipment they need to perform their job.
- You are responsible for training and working with your team. (Our managers will go through initial training with your new hire, so that we can take training off your plate for any additional/replacement employees).
Who You Get:
- We recruit and qualify estimators based on your requirements (industry, years of experience, software experience, certifications, etc).
- Estimators are experienced and have civil engineering degrees. They speak fluent English, and report to our offices but work full-time for you.
- We do not charge a recruiting fee, so until you approve an applicant there is no financial commitment.
- On average, our clients save $35,000 per employee in salary and overhead every year.
- Win more jobs by bidding more for less money.
We know that creating accurate take-offs, detailed exports, or bid reviews requires the hand of a skilled professional. Getting high-caliber estimating work has never been easier or more affordable thanks to the team at PEAK Outsourcing.
Contact the Construction Services Team at PEAK Outsourcing for More Information
Whatever your estimating needs happen to be, our team will go the extra mile to try and exceed your every expectation. Discuss your needs and your upcoming project with a member of our team today and learn more about what we can do to help you realize your vision.