Quality leads are the lifeblood of any small business, but handling customer calls and setting up appointments are often cumbersome, time-consuming tasks. Plus, hiring and training an intake team and developing a script takes time, money, and resources. These costs can add up quickly for owners of small businesses. Therefore, working with top appointment-setting companies might be a solution for you.
Businesses have relied on Peak Outsourcing for over a decade to focus on critical tasks. Our business process outsourcing (BPO) firm can save you time, money, and effort. Here are six advantages of hiring an outside appointment-setting service for your company:
- Better coverage during non-business hours – More leads offer more opportunities to expand business. Many businesses limit themselves by only taking calls during regular hours. You could miss calls from potential customers if they cannot reach you after hours. An appointment-setting company can handle calls and appointments outside business hours.
- More efficient growth – As your business grows, expanding your team ensures the expected service level. However, Recruiting and training staff takes time and diverts energy from crucial tasks. A third party can handle customer calls and schedule appointments, allowing you to focus on hiring employees for different areas of your business.
- Lower costs for your business – Hiring and training a customer call team takes time and money. Even after you build the team, there’s no guarantee that they will provide the level of customer support that you need. A BPO firm can provide support, craft scripts, hire, train, and save time and money.
- Greater flexibility – Business owners must be prepared for any eventuality, particularly when their businesses experience unexpected growth. Outsourcing appointment setting allows quick adjustments. On the other hand, if you encounter an unexpected setback, you can cut back on intake services without reducing hours or laying off employees.
- Greater consistency – Consistency is critical in setting appointments. Intake team members must follow the script to represent your company’s values. Otherwise, you could confuse customers or lose a lead due to miscommunication. Hiring an outside firm to set up appointments allows you to control the intake process for your customers, making it easier for you to find quality leads.
- Better leads – Turning a customer call into a genuine lead is both an art and a science. Top intake professionals use a script and a dash of finesse to get customers to schedule. BPO firms like Peak Outsourcing have teams of highly trained and experienced intake professionals who can help you convert quality leads.
Peak Outsourcing Helps Businesses Generate and Keep Better Leads
Some unfairly criticize outsourcing, but many businesses benefit from hiring outside firms to handle essential tasks. A third party can manage areas that consume time, letting you focus on key needs. Here are three reasons to hire Peak Outsourcing to manage your customer calls and intake process:
- Industry experience – With over a decade of experience, we help businesses find prospects and leads. We have proven strategies and can avoid the pitfalls that companies often experience when handling appointment setting independently.
- Passion for people – We stand out from large firms by providing excellent service in all activities. We can craft scripts tailored to your business’s needs and aimed at attracting the customers you want.
- Flexible solutions – In addition to handling appointment-setting services, we provide a wide range of customizable services for businesses, including e-commerce support, social media marketing, and website design. We’re here to provide whatever your business needs to thrive. In conclusion, we know you’ve invested years of your life in your business, and we want to help you succeed. If you want to know more about what Peak Outsourcing can do for you, call our office at 1-866-796-0392 or visit our contact page.